Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the entire of December (literally just today…) you’ll have probably seen these photos of Jenifer Lawrence trending all over Facebook and Twitter and just The Internets in general:
This is the perfect lesson in how to look like a Princess while staying cosy and warm this winter. Seriously, a cute festive jumper with a pretty maxi skirt fit for a fairy? How have I not worn this before?!
If like me, you’re more than a little envious of this outfit, but we can’t all afford Dior. So, here’s my inspirational list of affordable skirts which are all fit for a princess / fairy / goddess which you can, and should, rock this winter:
I adore all of these Zara skirts although I think my favourite is number 3, the Black Tulle skirt with Gold detail – it’s so pretty and I can think of so many ways to wear it!
- Sequinned Silver Midi Skirt – £49.99
- Sequinned Black Mesh Skirt – £59.99
- Tulle Skirt with Gold Detail – £29.99
If you fancy a little pop of colour this winter, check out these adorable skirts from Asos! This gorgeous, deep red maxi skirt is both Christmas-y and worthy of a Disney Princess.
- All Over Tulle Full Midi Skirt in Blue – £32.00
- Tulle Midi Skirt with Layers – £50.00
- Red Tulle Maxi Skirt – £60.00
New Look Skirts
New Look if offering up some seriously classy looking skirts this season which look far more expensive than they are. Here are a couple of my favourites, especially the floral skater skirt which is one of the most adorable skirts I think I’ve ever seen!
- Apricot Black Jacquard Metallic Midi Skirt – £32.00
- Black Metallic Pleated Midi Skater Skirt – £27.99
- Black Premium Mesh Floral Embroidered Skater Skirt – £24.99