I’m not normally one for doing this kind of thing but I’m actually pretty excited to be able to help promote some of my absolute favourite blogs and thank Cheila over at Pink For Days for nominating me for this 🙂
Now, for the Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
3 Things About Myself:
- I love dogs more than anything. I used to have the most gorgeous cocker spaniel called Jasper when I was growing up and he was just the best. Me and Dan are thinking of getting a dog within the next year or so and I cannot wait!
- I’m originally from Yorkshire and, although I’ve managed to loose most of my accent, it still slips out when I’ve had a bit to drink…
- This isn’t my natural hair colour… 😳 Naturally I’m an almost blonde mousey brown and I hate it. I mean the colour looks great on some people, but on me… yuck!
- Do you know where Portugal is? Do you know anything else about my country?
Yep, next to Spain. My sister visited there not too long ago and brought me back some awesome things including a gorgeous copy of my favourite book, Jane Eyre, from a beautiful book shop.
- What’s your favorite snack?
Ok, this is tough because I’m always snacking on something. Country Slices are easily my favourite cake, I also love salt and vinegar crisps and as for chocolate… either Whisper, Toffee Crisp or Chrunchie are my favourite!
- Are you saving to buy something?
I guess you could say that. Me and Dan are going on holiday at the end of April so we’re saving for that 🙂
- What was the last movie you watched?
I watch more TV than films but recently me and Dan have been watching all the Star Wars films in (release) order. The last one was Episode One.
- What is the name of your first love?
I’m guessing you want the name of a person but my first love always has been and always will be photography and my beautiful camera
- What’s your favourite book(s)?
- If you could only use one type of makeup product for the rest of your life (e.g. Lipstick, Eyeliner, Mascara, etc.) what would you choose?
- What’s your favourite TV series?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could choose to ban one colour from the entire world, what would it be?
There are so many amazing blogs out there and I wish I could promo everyone I follow but for now, here’s just a few 🙂